Leadership Development Initiative Eligibility High potential emerging leaders identified within their own organizations as rising stars who have a desire to hone their leadership skills for the long-term benefit of their organization, an interest in community service, a curiosity about the Pittsburgh region, and a willingness to commit time to the LDI program are invited to apply. No “invitation to apply” is required to initiate your application. For more information or questions contact Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. at 412.392.4505 or email@example.com Leadership Development Initiative Timeline
|FIRST FRIDAY IN JUNE
||Applications must be in the Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. office by 5:00 p.m.
|JUNE & JULY
||Letters of Invitation mailed to accepted applicants
||Leadership Development Initiative Welcome Orientation & Reception
||Overnight Opening Retreat (Not Optional)
Leadership Development Initiative Facts
- Leadership Development Initiative tuition is $3,400 per participant (please note that this is subject to change in the future). Early applications are encouraged. Incentive tuition price for applications submitted by first Friday in May is $3,100. All parts of the application must be complete to be considered.
- LPInc. is a non-profit organization: Alumni and institutional donations enable us to offer partial scholarships based on need. These are intended, primarily, for participants from the non-profit sector, especially small non-profit organizations. To apply for tuition assistance, please request a tuition assistance form from LPInc. (firstname.lastname@example.org) and return it to the LPInc. office with your application. Tuition-assistance requests do not impact the selection process.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- In order to allow for busy professional schedules, a higher number of “credits” are offered than required for graduation (e.g. 36 credits offered; 31 are required for graduation). Ideally, participants should attend all of the regularly scheduled sessions in their entirety.
- The Leadership Development Initiative Selection Committee considers letters of recommendation in the application process. We strongly encourage each applicant to submit at least two letters of recommendation. Successful applications in prior years tend to be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from applicant’s CEO/head of business unit in addition to recommendations from LPInc. alumni. A copy of our directory can be ordered by emailing email@example.com or by calling 412.392.4505.