Your donation to Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. (LPInc.) helps to underwrite our community leadership programs and scholarship-based tuition assistance for participants in these programs. Your tax-deductible contributions ensure that we are able to identify, connect and inspire leaders who can maintain and strengthen the regional tradition of public-private partnerships. You can help impact the region for years to come!
The success of the Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. depends largely on financial and other support from our community. The generosity of our partners, sponsors and graduates enables us to produce impactful leadership programs, and assures that a truly diverse network of leaders will be prepared to guide our region's future.
Giving is easy!
TO DONATE BY MAIL: Please mail your donations to the Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. Offices located at 650 Smithfield Street, Suite 1110, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
TO DONATE WITH CREDIT CARD: Please call 412.392.4505 or click the button below.
TO DONATE VIA UNITED WAY: Please use LPI's Donor Number 1040147
TO DONATE GIFTS OF STOCK: Please use the following information
Agency: AVB Advisors c/o LPL Financial LLC.,
Agent: Daniel Koller; 412.773.7285; firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Name and Number: Leadership Pittsburgh Inc.; 4704-4662
Depository Trust Corporation (DTC) Number: 0075
Other questions? – Please don’t hesitate to call our office at 412-392-4505 or email email@example.com
Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities for companies in our region, providing them with visibility to thousands of business and community leaders. These sponsorships not only allow LPinc. to continue offering the highest-level programming and events, but also enable us to connect our partner and sponsor companies with the brightest minds and most successful organizations in our region.
SPONSORSHIP and SUPPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- Program sponsorships – sponsor an entire cohort of LP, LDI or CLCV; receive recognition multiple times throughout the year, various levels available, you might be surprised, call us!
- Annual Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. Champagne Luncheon – traditionally held in early January to kick off the new year, this must-attend civic event brings together over 350 regional leaders and Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. program graduates each year
- Session Day sponsorships – sponsor a program day or session
- Alumni Events sponsorship – our alumni gather on a periodic basis; let us know if you would like to be featured at a gathering
- Scholarships – make a contribution to the Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. and support our scholarship program to ensure that qualified leaders from the nonprofit sector representing the diversity of our community can continue to be represented in our programs
LEARN MORE ABOUT CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Or call our offices at 412-392-4505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.